i always get tons of questions as to how my photos are always so clear and asking what filters I use. Well…I will now share my secrets!
1. Always, always clean your rear facing and front facing camera. clean with alcohol.
2. make sure when taking the photo your angle is perfect. take multiple photos until you get the perfect one.
3. then for the applications, you have to be willing to spend money. my fav applications are: VSCO Cam, Rhonna Designs, Studio, and Mextures
4. Don’t add too many filters, too many filters take away from the natural beauty of the photo.
5. Can’t wait to see you guys photos!
I have more secrets to come.